Sunday, February 27, 2011

5 months

The baby girls are finally 5 months. They have discovered their feet. That they can talk/yell! They reach for you roll from belly to back.  Seems like in the last month they've learned everything so quick and its crazy its already been 5 months since these sweet 5 lb angles came into this world. 5 months of very very little sleep.  2,400 bottles made endless diapers changed 6 sets of shots and one very very exhausted momma! I wouldn't trade them for anything because the giggles and babbles make the 5 am feedings a little bit pleasant. It does get easier the light at the end of the tunnel that I couldn't see 4 months ago is starting to appear brighter and brighter everyday. Now I am more then comfortable to go visit people alone with them go out period with them be my self to a singleton mom this may seem trivial to a mom of multiples this is huge! Teething has also begun at full force coming at us fast scaryyyy! 2 cranky babies make for a even crankier mommy! On a lighter note 3/4 of the way though this deployment and I can finally visualize the end and its near every day is closer I keep telling my self. Thats pretty much it all for now. I need to start writing more again!

No comments:

Post a Comment