Monday, September 19, 2011

Take me...............HOME!

Where fall exist and my family is. I miss home sooo much ESP. right now. I want my best friends I want to see them everyday. I want to go to the apple orchard I want to take P&E to the park with keely. I want ohio to be closer to GA I want to get in the car and go visit for the weekend I want I want I want! I'm in such a fowl mood tonight. I'm irritated and upset! I feel like I'm here and and everyone is living their life and time is on pause for me. I dont understand why I am feeling this way I just had a great week with my parents and had an amazing 1st birthday with some family and lots of friends but I couldnt help be think Coreys parents should be here my aunts, uncles and cousins should be here whats a birthday party when you dont have 15 twigg babies running around. I'm so upset that for the 1st time I cant be home when my cousin courtny is and that I wont be home until Christmas. Urghhhh tomorrow I'll probably be fine but today I'm pissed and I cant sleep which is even more irritating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment